Hi there! Traveling with younger and even older children can be complicated at times. Bringing the right travel gear can make a big difference. Let’s take a closer look at the things you might want to bring.
Travel gear for the basic care of your child
Some items are essential when traveling with kids – especially younger ones. In the articles below we take a closer look at items such as travel beds, high chairs & bath tubs.
- What’s the best portable baby tub for babies and toddlers?
- How to pick the right portable high chair
- The best portable infant, baby & toddler beds
- Essentials for baby’s first trip
- Essentials for flying with a toddler: family travelers share their secrets
Gear to make transport easier
Most of these articles are geared towards babies and younger children, as they need to be transported the most. But there is some stuff for older children and teenagers in here as well!
- The ultimate guide to the best travel baby carrier
- The best summer baby carrier: how to stay cool in the heat
- Which carriers can you use in the water?
- Babywearing in winter: what items do you need?
Gear to entertain the kids
Help your trip go smoothly by giving your kids something fun to do.
- 10 travel books that will make your kids want to explore the world
- The best travel playpen (for at home or away)
- How to entertain your toddler on a long flight: 20+ small toddler airplane toys
- 36 travel gifts for kids
- 30+ ideas for the perfect travel gift for tweens
- 50 travel gifts for teens that they’ll absolutely love
- Travel gifts for mom: 40+ ideas that will make her happy